Blogtober day 6
As part of Blogtober, myself and the lovely Sophie from Sophie Rose decided to do an Autumnal themed Q&A for each other.
1. What is one of your fondest memories of autumn time?
One of my fondest memories of Autumn has to be going to the fireworks when I was a little girl with my dad. I had a bobble hat that I would wear every year that we called the ‘firework hat’ and it’s such a lovely memory for me.
2. What’s your favorite fashion style this season?
I’m a total jumper girl; roll neck, chunky knit, jumper dress…you name it, I’ve got it. You can’t beat a cosy jumper with a nice pair of boots. Although…this year I need to invest in some new boots and there’s so many that I’ve got my eye on!
3. A few tips for staying healthy this autumn?
With the cold weather, it can be so easy to lack motivation to eat healthy or work out. One of my tips would be to invest in a slow cooker. There’s so many healthy and easy recipes that you can pop in the slow cooker that are ready for you when you get home from work.
4. What’s your go-to skin care as the weather gets a bit colder?
Moisturiser and lots of it. Autumn is when my skin starts to totally dry out so I have to seriously up my skincare game to ensure that it doesn’t get noticeably dry.
5. Do you have a go-to make style for autumn?
You can not beat berry and copper shades in the autumn. I love a brown or berry lip with berry or copper eyeshadows…I’m getting excited just thinking about it!
6. Three things you like about autumn?
This is a tricky one as there’s so much!
- The outfits – Give me all the chunky jumpers and bobbly hats
- The cosy nights – Autumn is the perfect excuse to have a night in rather than going out. Catch up with the girls over a glass of wine and a takeaway without even having to leave your front door…perfect!
7. What does Halloween mean to you?
As strange as it may sound, Halloween is a family occasion for me. Every year we all have a party together. To me, it means family time and an excuse to have a party.
8. What will you be dressing up as for Halloween?
This year is actually the first year I won’t be dressing up as it’s also the first year we won’t be having a party. Instead, I’ll be going with family to local Scare attraction, Scaresville.
9. Do you decorate your house all out for the occasion?
This is our first year in our own home so I’m still undecided on this. I’d like to at least get a pumpkin to pop by the front door!
If you liked my Blogtober Blog Swap, head over to Sophie’s blog to read her Q&A here.